WELCOME TO TEGA MARKETING !
TEGA Marketing was established in 1996, based in Johannesburg, South Africa, and started as an import and export company of various specialty chemicals for the South Africa and West African Markets. In the Mid 2000’s we changed our focus into Rapid Diagnostics for the Food and Feed markets, with an emphasis in the DAIRY industry, offering solutions from the Dairy Farmer to the Dairy, our current activities are:
For the Dairy Industry :
- Rapid Diagnostic test kits for Food and Feeds,for Mycotoxins, Anti-Biotics residues in Milk and Allergens
- For the dairy industry we offer Milk Analysing units, which include Milk quality and SCC ( Somatic Cell Count) units
For The Dairy Farmer:
- On farm testing solutions for the farmer such as Rapid test strips for sub-Clinical Ketosis, SCC and Udder health ,
- Precision Farming on site NIR analysis and Precision feeding
For the Food and Bakery Markets and other industries:
- We represent ICL Group ( B K Giulini) for a wide range of Phosphates for the Food and Bakery industry
- Allergen kits in either Strip formats or Elisa Reader Kits for the food industry
- In-field detection of early infections in commercial plants diseases
We understand the growing needs of the African market and consistently seek to develop steady and reliable supply chains, establishing long-term relationships with our suppliers and customers. We will publish some of the latest developments of our dynamic company and news letters from our principals, keeping you up to date.
Enjoy fast NIR analysis data transfer from your Dinamica Generale portable NIR analyzer to the NIR Trace Cloud software wirelessly, whenever you need it the most!
How it works?
The GoCloud Wi-Fi Module seamlessly works with AgriNIR and X-NIR. Simply plug the GoCloud to the USB port of your NIR device, use your mobile hotspot connection on your smartphone or tablet to connect the GoCloud and begin exchanging data. The GoCloud technology reduces time needed to download and share data compared to the traditional USB sticks.
We are pleased to introduce Supertech Agroline to the South African Market offering revolutionary technology and high-quality temperature and moisture measuring equipment. Supertech believe in an enormous digital transformation in the world – also in the agricultural field. The new technology gives us great advantages and provides us with strong tools that allow an automated use of data. We offer a comprehensive and intelligent product range for the post-harvest equipment industry because we feel responsibility for the world, we live in.
The world is changing. There is a need for accurate data
Contact us for price and more information